Over the past 20 years 4What has created a legacy of excitement and innovation. We invite you to journey through our history and explore our milestones below.
Choose a date below to explore our Historical Moments
- 4What launches new website.
- 4What joins Avaya DevConnect Marketplace.
- 4What launches our first app in the Apple App Store for Plantronics. Part of a collaborative effort between Plantronics and 4What to assist end user adoption and deployment of Plantronics products.
- 4What launches End User University to offer Cisco, Avaya and other corporate product training through a consolidated platform.
- 4What gains government vendor status to supply training products to the US Government and supplies training to House of Representatives, US Senate and US Federal Reserve.
- 4What gives back to the community and assists NFP Organizations in online messaging and marketing by providing free wideo messages.
- 4What Named to ’11 List of Fastest Growing Bulldog Businesses.
- 4What provides training products to NASA.
- 4What client count tops 1000.
- 4What Honored with Innovention Award for WIDEO product.
- 4What becomes an Avaya DevConnect Member.
- 4What receives feature article in Gulfshore Business Magazine.
- 4What Named Collier County’s Top Innovator.
- 4What localizes training products to include Japanese, Chinese, German and Italian.
- 4What designs character and assists in development of Charity for Change program with the Second Chance Foundation.
- 4What develops Microsoft End User Product Training.
- 4What original founders re-acquire 4what from Truwave Networks.
- 4What secures series of E-Learning development projects with Cisco.
- 4What creates ELTCourses.com, a tool designed to streamline the production of E-Learning projects.
- 4What creates iTouch campaigns for local custom home builder.
- 4What utilizes video studio to create a series of personalized web-based pitch campaigns and secures key account with Chico’s.
- 4What grows VoIPTrainer product line to include end user training products for Avaya IP Phones and Microsoft programs.
- 4What launches Annual Subscription program for Partners to resell product training.
- 4What localizes product training into Spanish and French.
- 4What signs first non-US based reseller to sell training to Europe market.
- 4What secures reseller agreements with leading Cisco partners including AT&T, IBM and Dimension Data.
- 4What adds Content Management System to product suite.
- 4What creates the VoIPTrainer product suite based on Cisco’s new series of IP Phone systems.
- 4What launches VoIPTrainer reseller program to sell its browser-based training solution through Cisco’s Reseller channels.
- 4What creates interactive training tutorial with Kent Technologies based on Cisco IP Phones.
- 4What launches Builder Solutions Group providing products and solutions specifically for builder’s.
- 4What receives coveted “Nationals” Award for Top Web Firm at the International Builder Association’s Award Event in Las Vegas.
- 4What initiates several new ventures including partnerships with surgeons to create surgical technique website. 4What also collaborates with talent scouts to recruit new talent.
- 4What registered the dba “4What Interactive” in 1997.
- 4What creates interactive video CD demo with to help secure major accounts with Marsh insurance and various software companies.
- 4What creates the term “Wideo” to describe it’s web-video approach and secures key accounts with Citrix Systems and Discover Card.
- 4What, Inc. founded in Naples, FL by Reid Atwood, Jim Cossetta, Wade Mastro & Carl Rushford.
- 4What launches 4What.com (The 4What Cafe).
- 4What produces our first CD series for Mosby Lifeline – Paramedic Training.
- 4What builds their first green screen studio and produces first interactive CD-ROM with a walkout Video for Westbrook Technologies.