So you already have a website, so why do you need a mobile site? The fact is that most websites are built to a size that is optimized for computer screen viewing not mobile viewing. So when a potential customer comes to your site from a mobile device they will be forced to zoom in on the site, or try to scroll or find menu items to get to the information they are looking for. If it is too difficult they will move on to the next competitors site that will most likely be more mobile compatible and you will lose them.
The Need to Move Mobile
- One-half of all Internet searches for LOCAL products and services are performed from mobile devices.
- Gartner reports that approximately 96 million mobile searches performed in 2009 were by those looking for a “location–based” (LOCAL) service. This number is expected to grow to more than 526 million searches by 2012
- Mobile-friendly websites receive higher mobile search engine rankings.
- Mobile-friendly websites have higher speed, making the visitor experience more pleasurable.
- Air Traffic Control
- Weather Feeds
- Nearby Dining and Lodging
- Banner Ads
- Jobs Tool
Professional Setup and Design
4What works with the airport staff to setup design to your specifications and branding guidelines. Because we are working with a pre-built framework and we understand the right questions to ask this allows 4What to expedite the process of getting your website off the ground. Your dedicated project manager will work with you every step of the way to ensure we understand your needs and meet your time constraints.
We also provide managed, shared and dedicated Hosting, Email Management and Support if needed.
[video_lightbox_vimeo5 video_id=42643547 width=640 height=480 anchor=http://www.4what.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/video-testimonial.jpg]