End User University creates interactive training programs designed for users of Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft and Polycom Unified Communications products. Formerly known as the VoIPTrainer, our training modules feature animated walkthroughs of the product hardware, software, setup and more to reduce IT support issues associated with new deployments. For more information on this product please call 1-888-464-9428 x105.
- Go Green and Eliminate Paper Manuals
- Ease deployment & training for your new IP Phone system
- Reduce or eliminate support calls
- Train new employees on their IP Phones and Applications immediately
- Can be customized to mirror environment with extensions, phone numbers, localization & more
– Quote from a State University using an End User University product.
End User University, a subsidiary of 4What, creates powerful end user training and support tools for IP phones and Unified Communication solutions. It covers the basic and advanced features of the phones and can be customized to match the end users’ exact environment. Properly trained end users will utilize more of the features–ultimately providing a much higher rate of return on the investment. End User University is a key catalyst in not only increasing the rate of return on that investment, but also in lowering overall support costs associated with IP phone systems.